EXTREME Solo EXTREME Solo

intense solo

Thats possibly the best solo ive ever heard, herman lee is a god! Loved the way the guitarists looked like they were playin, dunno if u know how to play it but it looked like u did. Just 1 thing, if you do another one, stick the rest of the band in aswell, or dont whatever, but i reckon thatd look class.

Madness: Carnage 2 Madness: Carnage 2

?

Its ok, but wasnt this just a rip off of the madness series? Some of the scenes are exactly the same, but atleast the madness series had good music on instead of the annoying loop you put on. It also didnt flow and was too jumpy.

The Lord Of The Things 2 The Lord Of The Things 2

Better :D

This was better than the part one, the animation was less jumpy and the music wasnt just 5 second clips any more. Made me laugh, randy the lord of darkness, lol! You abviously know quite a bit about lotr which is good and the accents were better than P1. Still not great though you might wanna work on them ;)
More!!!

Cilmeron responds:

:) nice review. At least it looks like I've improved myself from part 1 to part 2 :P I'm currently working on.. erm.. nothing. I have no good new ideas and it's useless to start a movie without sceneplay and/or voiceactors..

Return of dark Lord Return of dark Lord

hmm

was this the part 2 to the other LOTR one? Cos the first one was better... the drawings were good and the animation was cool on that one. This one was worse cos had just white background and it had 0% storyline. Made me laugh, but come on man, you can do better than this. Yeah, so funnier than the first one (i love high pitched voices^_^) but the drawings were worse.
Keep at it

Cilmeron responds:

Nah.. that's a remake of my very first flash-movie (which is not on newgrounds because it got blammed - years ago) And yes.. it's baaaad. But that's the whole idea on this one. It shall be very crappy. Same with Drouppy ;D

The Lord Of The Things The Lord Of The Things

average

The animation was ok and the sound was good quality, but the accents were really awful. Like a cross between american, english, russian and austrailian. And it was annoying how you had the first few seconds of songs played over and over. Also, the animating was a bit jumpy and the charectors didnt move realisticaly. Not an amazingly awful flash... but not good either. Good concept though

Cilmeron responds:

honest review ;) some like the accent, some hate it. I had my difficulties on speaking all the chars by myself and that's why they speak stranger than they should :=

OLD old bullet time short OLD old bullet time short

nice!

This was really cool... but it must have taken AAAGES to do. You were getting layed into cos neo was flickering but i think that looked really good. Coulda done with some sound... but maybe thatd have spoiled it. Great little flash.

Castle Dash Castle Dash

hell yes!

I agree with the guy before me. Im really not a fan of stick animation cos its all cliche, but this was brilliant! The fighting was animated really well and i liked the concept. Coulda been a bit longer but it was really really good. Keep it up man.

CU-Valentine's Special CU-Valentine's Special

lmao!!!

that was funny as f*ck! really sweet animation man i have no suggestions as to its imporvement. the voices were really well done and the animating and drawing was pr0.

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

hmmm

I have a fixation with this song at the moment... but come on... this was fairly gay. There was no-one playing the guitar solo... not even trying, that was weak. And... just stop being stupid.

Chimpcomix V-Day 2006 Chimpcomix V-Day 2006

neg

Im sick of the killers... theyre clones of every other origional indie band there is. So low marks on sound for that. The movie was pretty awful too... didnt flow at all and the storyline sucked. Sorry but this deserves a blam.

Chimp-Comix responds:

actually um no, the story is great, it flowed great and you suck:
Flash by Nexus1101:
- none -
there ya go, try that on for size
A-to-the-hizzole